Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions:
- Come Mountaineering is not Tour Operator Company. We do not sell package holidays. We can only recommend a good hotel/hut and advice on transport. You might be responsible to pay for those services directly to providers. If you wish you can book alternative accommodation or transport.
- The price at the time of booking covers the cost of the planning, organising and delivery of the proposed tours and activity or service. Transport, accommodation and meals are not included in the price.
- Several factors outside of our control will determine and dictate what can be reasonably accomplished during tours/activities. The most influential factors will be the weather and the physical and mental fitness of participants. The Tour Director may change or cancel tour/activity, at any time, if he believes that to continue as intended would place himself or any member of the party at risk.
- Hill Walking and mountaineering are hazardous activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Although we take every care to minimise these risks, participants should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Neither Come Mountaineering nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any illness, injury or death sustained on during activities unless proven negligent in court. Come Mountaineering will not be liable for any uninsured losses of client property.
- When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood the general T&C, booking conditions, risk statement and cancellation conditions.
- In order to reserve a place on tours or activities, you must submit a completed request form and pay the course fee by bank transfer or pay pal service.
- In order to take part in your chosen tour/activity you have to complete a full booking form and provide us with all required information.
- We strongly advise you to have travel/personal insurance which covers rock Hill Walking/mountaineering for the period of your tour/activity.
- We understand that from time to time it is necessary to change plans and have developed stright forward cancellation policy without cancellation charges.
- If bookings are cancelled by a customer less than 45 calendar days before the course commences the tour fee is not refundable. We can offer another tour date or alternative trip at no extra charge.
- If bookings are cancelled by a customer more than 45 calendar days before the course commences, a full refund will be given.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by Come Mountaineering, all monies paid by you to Come Mountaineering will be refunded to you. No compensation will be paid but we will be happy to offer another tour with a 25% discount on the price.
- We won’t pay any compensation to changes of our tours/activities caused by reasons of war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, technical problems, severe weather or similar events beyond our control.
Acknowledgement of risk:
“The BMC recognises that climbing, hill walking and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvements.”
All participants on Come Mountaineering tours must be aware of this and accept the risks associated with these activities.